Ski Touring with esf in Alpe D'Huez
Ski Touring is one of the The pleasure of the descent after a climb adapted to your level. Join our small groups to discover this increasingly widespread discipline and benefit from the experience of our instructors on exceptional routes! Two outings per week organized in the afternoons, Monday from the Shepherds with the Canyon and Wednesday from the Grandes Rousses with Poutran and the lakes. Finally, a night out with tapas on Thursday evening, a convivial moment par excellence to share with friends or family!
- Ski Touring organised on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and Thursday at night.
- Accessible from 14 years old (minimum ski level class 2).
- Meet at the ESF des Bergers in the afternoon and at Les Grandes Rousses for the night out.
- Meet at the esf des Grandes Rousses
- Equipment required: ski touring equipment.
Reserve your ski touring excursion.
Click on the basket corresponding to the lessons you would like to book
Ski Touring - 1 session
From 14:15 to 16:45 (from 14:30 to 17:00 during February school holidays)
Monday and Wednesday
1 night session with tapas
from 17:15 to 19:15 (de 17:30 à 19:30 during february school holidays)
Quelques photos d'ambiance
Découvrez Skiez autrement
À recherche de nouvelles expériences ? Nos moniteurs vous ont créé des sorties sur mesure…