Alpe d'Huez, it's sunny position provides 300 days under the sun!
Located on a south-facing plateau at an altitude of 1860m, Alpe d'Huez and its ski area enjoys maximum sunshine. Enjoy your days of skiing under the sun with up to 7 hrs 30 of sun per day in December and up to 11 hrs of sun in April. The meteorologists in France records an average of 300 days per year of sunshine in the resort. In good weather, 1/5th of France is visible from the summit of Pic Blanc.
- 1. A personalised welcome for families
- 2. Activities adapted for all ages
- 3. From the youngest to the oldest: prices to suit each.
- 4. Activities for young and old, to enjoy together or separately
- 5. Amenities, shops and services at hand
- 6. Children pampered by our professionals, the "Famille Plus, destination for young and old" is the label that families can refer to for a successful stay!